2-4-1 Aircheck SPECIAL @ $97 = a BETTER Broadcaster/Podcaster
When you purchase our Two-For-One Aircheck Special for the low, low price of $97, you are investing in your radio or podcast career. That’s good because let’s face it, in radio if you’re not working morning or afternoon drive, your program director is too busy to aircheck your shows. With podcasts, there is no one to provide honest feedback of your show. That’s where we come in with our two coaching sessions for the price of one to help make you a better broadcaster or podcaster. The second aircheck is crucial to your improvement because of our followup session with you. It doesn’t matter what type of show you are hosting: music, talk, sports, how to, business, technology or comedy. We will show you how to harness that talent to become the best you can be. When you choose your payment plan below, you are just a click away from getting the feedback you deserve to become a better broadcaster or podcaster.
In radio, Steve has a successful track record of developing teams to work together to boost ratings and sales to outperform the competition. He has mentored some of the biggest names in Canadian radio.
"Steve Kowch has a special skill for spotting raw talent. Kowch hired me as an unpolished kid and coached me to one of the top radio jobs in Canada ... hosting the morning show on Canada's most listened to talk station, Newstalk 1010 in Toronto."
John Moore, Host of Moore In The Morning, Newstalk 1010 Toronto
$97 Two-For-One Aircheck Special that can be paid in two installments
We know many of you are on a tight budget. So let us help to make it more affordable for you to take advantage of our $97 Two-For-One Aircheck Special. Introducing the 50/47 payment plan. Pay $50 now for the first aircheck and kowchmedia will invoice you $47 when you send us the second sample of your work to be critiqued. That means you can invest in your radio or podcasting career and still have money left over.
Here’s how the Two-For-One Aircheck Special works:
- We prefer a full hour of your show so we can hear how you go in and out of breaks, what you talk about between songs, how you throw to the music and come out of a song.
- On talk shows, it’s all about opinions, how you handle your topics, interact with callers, promote ahead going into breaks and re-establish what you’re talking about coming out of breaks.
- Once we have listened to your audio file we will send you an email to set up a time to discuss on the phone or Skype what we heard. We’ll need a minimum of 30 minutes to critique your on air work.
- During the coaching session, we provide constructive criticism on your sound, delivery and content. We play back some of the show to let you hear the problems you need to work on.
- We will recommend changes to improve your sound, delivery and content. Your homework is to go back on air and implement our suggestions.
- When you believe you have implemented on air all the things we suggested, you send us a second audio file to be critiqued.This is the key to the success of our two-for-one coaching program for $97. The second aircheck is crucial to your improvement because of our followup session with you. This provides an opportunity to track your progress and give you more feedback to make you a better broadcaster or podcaster.
We coach talent in all radio and podcast formats to be better broadcasters
We offer affordable two-for-one coaching packages
We maximize feedback to our clients through our second no charge coaching session
We help broadcasters/podcasters who want to invest in their careers to achieve success
We are available for a FREE consultation at 647-521-6397 or email email@example.com